The setup procedure is the first thing to look for when buying a new Canon Pixma printer. Once the initial setup is complete, you can use all the printing features of your Canon PIXUS printer. However, to begin the setup process, unpack the printer and connect it with a power cord or other cable. After turning on the printer, go to Ij.start.cannon and follow the steps outlined in this article.
What does ij.start.canon mean?
To install the printer driver on your Windows or Mac device, go to ij.start.canon after purchasing a new Canon printer. This page provides instructions for downloading and installing the printer driver. All you have to do is listen to the prompts on your device and do what they say. Start by installing the Canon printer driver and complete the setup process at Ij.start.cannon. This means maximizing operational and deployment simplification. Therefore, the process of setting up a Canon printer is really easy.
Setting up a Canon Pixma printer with Canon.com/ijsetup
To complete ij.start.cannon setup, you need to connect the Pixma printer to a power source and then connect to a wireless network. However, in most cases, you are not informed about how to connect your printer to a wireless network. As a result, you can start the connection process by following the quick actions below. This method attempts to connect the printer using the WPS or WiFi button approach.
1. Connect the printer and press the "Power" button to turn it on.
2. Check if the printer lights are stable.
3. Then look for the printer's WiFi button.
4. When you find the wireless button, press and hold it.
5. You need to release this button when the light starts blinking.
6. Find and press the WPS button on your router.
7. The printer will start searching for networks within range. The
8. As a result, the power light and indicator light will flash at the same time.
9. Hold your breath and wait for the lights to stop blinking.
10. Finally, connect the printer to an available network.
After the connection is established, you can see that the ij.start.canon process is complete. You can now print the test page to see if the connection was successful.
The Canon PIXMA printer needs proper installation to connect to Wi-Fi. This was explained in the process above. This section shows that the ij.start.cannon method for setting up the printer is simple and can be completed by carefully performing each step. To avoid connection errors, select the correct network and enter the network key carefully.
Also Read: Canon Printer Driver is Unavailable