HP users majorly face the issue of the HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer not connecting to the internet. So here are some steps to deal with it:
1. Start by checking your HP Officejet Pro 8035.
2. Choose printer network settings.
3. Access to the wireless setup wizard.
4. A list of the network will appear on the printer panel.
5. Click on device Wi-Fi and continue.
6. It will further proceed with the wizard procedure to finish the ongoing process.
7. If the printer panel is not appearing on the printer screen, then choose add network.
8. Enter the wireless network username and security key.
9. Click on it and complete the setup process.