HP users majorly face the issue of the HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer not connecting to the internet. So here are some HP Officejet Pro 8035 troubleshooting steps to deal with it:
1. Start by checking your HP Officejet Pro 8035.
2. Choose printer network settings.
3. Access to the wireless setup wizard.
4. A list of the network will appear on the printer panel.
5. Click on device Wi-Fi and continue.
6. It will further proceed with the wizard procedure to finish the ongoing process.
7. If the printer panel is not appearing on the printer screen, then choose add network.
8. Enter the wireless network username and security key.
9. Click on it and complete the setup process.
1) Perform basic troubleshooting
You can do some troubleshooting at first when you find your HP printer stops working. You should check the status of the connection between your printer and your computer. Make sure your devices are properly connected with each other, and the network or the cable you use to connect these devices is normal.
You can also try restarting your HP printer. Turn it off completely and unplug the power cord, leave it for a couple of minutes, and then plug the cord back and power on the printer. See if your printer can print as normally as before.
2) Update or reinstall printer driver
In many cases, printer won’t print issue comes from faulty drivers. You may need to update or reinstall printer driver to fix your HP printer not printing issue.
One easy and credible way to deal with drivers is to use Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.